I came across a lovely blog called ‘The Happiness Hunt‘ yesterday and I read their blog post answering these unusual questions, which originally came from here. So my #blogtober day 16 post is me answering these questions. If you like them, feel free to answer them yourself and tag me, I would love to read your answers.
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
Anything Lavender or fruited scented. Although I’m not really burning candles, we’re using more wax melts and incense sticks in our house at the moment! The Vegan Kind have given some really nice candles in a some of their monthly boxes, they’re from Harper candles and smell amazing!!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Ahhh! I’m so rubbish at celeb questions and I don’t know why, I think its because I don’t really obsess over any… So, I’m going to answer this wrong and do it off characters celebs have played! I would love Dina (Tiffany Haddish) to be my sister because she is hilarious!! She would always stick up for me as well but put me in my place.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Again, going to answer celeb wise because every male celeb I do kind of follow I think it hot. So, to wish them as a brother would be wrong haha! I would love Felix out of Orphan Black to me my brother because he is hilarious and sassy.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Well, I’m not even seeing anybody at the moment so ummm. I think I’ll be married before I’m thirty.
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Umm, yes! ME! I am a true hoarder, for a 21 year old I seem to have loads of stuff I just don’t want to chuck away oops.
6. Can you do the splits?
Could use to, not within the last 10 years though lol
7. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
8 I think.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
2 separate oceans but I’ve been in the sea multiple times
9. How many countries have you visited?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I never tell anyone this. Only me and my mom know my two baby girls names. I don’t know why I am so hush hush about it, I have a fear I’ll see someone I know name their daughters them!
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
I love the name Levi but I also like Cassius, Oliver and Elijah
13. What’s the worst grade you ever got on a test?
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
15. What did you dress up for Halloween as when you were 8?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Yes, only The Hunger Games and they were all amazing.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
18. Did your mother go to university?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Yes, well my Grandad is married to my step nan as my biological nan passed away when my mom was young.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
American Adventure or something like that.
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Spanish!! I need to learn it for when I emigrate there in a few years time. I should be starting lessons at the end of the month!
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
I have no idea anymore
26. Do you know any triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic, only because I haven’t forgot The Notebook
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, at least once a week. Yum!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
This is SO hard oh my gosh, I love everywhere literally. Recently, I really love Yakinori though.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc)
No, what are those haha. Don’t think we have those in the UK.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Just G lol.
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
That’s an awful question… I refuse to choose between my friends and family!
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
BOTH,I literally love the best of both worlds. I love being in the city because you’re so close to everything and there’s always something happening but then I love the peace and quiet of the countryside. Young me would probably prefer the city, when I’m older and settling down then the countryside.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a night-light?
Sometimes, as I always fall asleep before I’ve turned mine off and my mom goes mad haha
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Nah, I prefer an extra 20 minutes in bed sometimes hehe
39. What medical conditions do you have?
None, that I am diagnosed with.
40. How many times have you been to Hospital?
As a patient, only once.
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
Primark or New Look
43. What was the last compliment you got?
That my eyes are really pretty.
44. Do you remember your dreams in the morning?
Most of the time, I struggle to forget some weird ones lol
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
My favourite herbal tea is peppermint and liquorice because I swear it helps with everything. Period pains, headaches, nausea etc,. it helps!!
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
Last time I counted I have 20, I have brought 2 since then oops
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
None, but I don’t know who I’ll be having children with yet so…
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
49. Why do you have a blog?
I started my blog as a way to express my feelings and thoughts, I would absolutely love to vlog but I can’t afford the equipment so I am just finding my ground with blogging. I found myself putting a lot on social media, so I want my own little space to write about everything I love and feel is important.
50. Name five of your favourite albums ever?
This sounds terrible but I don’t really do fave albums because I only like 2/3 songs off albums lol